Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Myspace Group Project


So the myspace group project was pretty interesting assignment to be a part of. I was able to attend every meeting except the first one (conflicting schedules). The Barker book  seemed to be the best text to use for this assignment as we all used it  to gather ideas to bring to the presentation. During the presentation I was in charge of dividing up the groups into two, it was interesting to the class answers to some of the questions posed to them. What was more interesting to me as well was the amount of individuals who told me that they do not use facebook, twitter, or myspace. I thought I wouldn’t meet any one that would be that far removed from technology, I end meeting five of them. All in all it was very interesting academic investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment